Pellet fuel is a biomass product made of renewable substances - typically recycled wood waste. Clean-burning pellet stoves are an efficient and affordable alternative to wood-burning.
- Economical. For just pennies an hour, pellet stoves deliver cozy, constant heat.
- Efficient. One pack of pellets provides several hours of steady heat.
- Cleaner than cut wood. Emits significantly less wood smoke pollution than wood fires.
- Easy to use. The auger automatically delivers the fuel to provide the heat you want. A battery back-up, available on many units, runs the auger during power outages.
- Okay to use during Stage 1 burn bans.
Note: Cannot be used during Stage 2 burn bans.
For More information